Specials

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tribal Belly Dance Shoot

I had the most amazing day on Saturday...
My feet were killing me by the time we were all done for the day, but it was definately worth it all.
The day started off with a Tribal Belly Dance shoot, and Lianne and I had an interesting time trying to dodge people, especially since her outfit was quite "out there".
The photographs turned out very nicely.
The next shoot was a maternity shoot with such a wonderful model who didn't mind having people staring. For some reason people find it so intruiging seeing a person with a camera. I often have people coming to quiz me about my equipment and bragging about theirs, meantime they probably don't know where the ON button is...



 It was such an amazing day for shooting, the weather was perfect and I was with wonderful people. And apart from a disasterous end to the day with my camera saying goodnight... I am still very pleased with the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment