Specials

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just a few of my Favourite Images


Please visit my website for more images: http://www.fernevansphotography.co.za/















Wow! What an amazing shoot this turned out to be...
It was intended to be a shoot portraying the Hindu Goddess Kali, and ended up being even better. Emily was a fabulous Model and was comfortable being in a very cramped space. I think that Lianne also did a spectacular job with the make-up and Styling. Check out Lianne's site: www.lianne.co.za 

























I am such a lucky Girl to have such wonderful people to work with, and Janine is no exception. She was so at ease in front of the camera both in studio and on location. We had such fun in the old car museum on the N1.



Although a bit apprehensive at first, Melanie soon settled into the shoot quite comfortably.
We had fun dressing her up in beautiful outfits and her natural beauty shone through once she was in front of the camera.



I had so much energy with this next shoot..
Sarah was a natural in front of the camera and had some great ideas.
We spent the day driving around to some fabulous locations, even though one or two of the places were dodgy and we wished we had a muscle man with us to ward off any potential problems.
Needless to say we were fine and the photographs turned out great.



1 comment:

  1. My favourite images too. Makes me want to get a portfolio done! I think the way you work with colour in your photos is amazing and eye catching...it's the old world images to the modern to the almost dreamlike images that amaze me, it shows how versatile you really are. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete